More4life Financial Services abides by the National Privacy Principles established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2001 to protect your privacy.
The legal requirements for privacy are incorporated into the advice documents you receive when dealing with your more4life Financial Services wealth adviser.
The basic principles are:
- We will only collect information from you that we require in order to enable us to render advice and provide services in relation to your financial planning* needs.
- We will only provide this information to other third parties such as fund managers and life companies for the purposes of providing financial planning advice and services.
- We will not sell or provide your information to any other third party not connected with the provision of these financial planning services.
- We will keep your personal information secure and only allow more4life staff access to that information on a need-to-know basis.
- If you wish to know what information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to that information.
- We may provide your personal information to external compliance auditors.
- If you object to providing any of your personal information outlined in the above points please contact us.
*Includes investment, risk management and debt management.